Thank you to our friends Lulu and Wally at http://www.lifewithlulu.com for this award. Very sweet!
The rules for accepting this award are to thank the person (or pooch) who gave you the award, share 7 things about yourself, link to 15 recently discovered bloggers, and contact them to tell them about the award.
7 Things about Chunyo and his family.
1. We had two female dogs before Chunyo came into our lives – a sweet Pomeranian and Shih Tzu. They passed away at 14 and 13.
2.We have 3 other dogs in our immediate family – a schnauzer, a minature pincher mix, and a Chihuahua (ALL BOYS!)
3. We like to travel. In fact, we have been to the Philippines, Costa Rica, Portugal, Spain and Greece in the last few years. This year, we want to do a few short trips with Chunyo in tow.
4. Chunyo did not complete his first training class successfully – he clowned around way too much. BUT he finished his second training course with flying colors (great teacher helped!).
5. Chunyo was potty trained right away. In fact, he would always cry as a puppy to go outside. Maybe 2 accidents when he was sick, that’s it! HIS GIFT!
6. Chunyo used to hate the puppy paparazzi! He’s gotten a lot better about the camera. Yummy treats help, of course.
7. Chunyo knows how to open doors! Yes, he often breaks into the office 😦 It’s a constant battle at our house.
Here are 15 bloggers that we recently found on the internet. You should pay them a visit!
5. Doggy Days: Antics of 2 French Bulldogs. (Benny and Lily)
11. Bailey & Banjo
14. To Dog with Love
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link
and view the entire list of entered links…