While our post is supposed to be “Wordless” today, we couldn’t let another day pass without saying thank you to our friends at Tail Waggin for our Style Blogger Award. This is our second one but we aren’t complaining..
I am supposed to share 7 things about us and nominate 15 blogs, that we like to read, for this award!
Things about Chunyo
- He is very popular in the neighborhood. In fact, the little kids come knocking on our door asking if he can come out and play. It’s cute!
- Chunyo LOVES children too. He will stop in his tracks the minute he sees one. It’s very sweet to watch.
- He knows how to sit, stay, lay, rollover and give you his paw.
- He used to hate car rides. There are days he still does.
- Chunyo loves bully sticks and pumpkin treats.
- He used to fall asleep around 8:30 every night. Like clock work!
- We think about getting another dog at some point. We think Chunyo could use a friend.
15 blogs that I have nominated for this award! Visit their site if you get a chance.
- Rescued Insanity
- 2 Brown Dawgs Blog
- Sabrina’s Pug Tails
- Dog is God in Reverse
- Peggy’s Pet Place
- Spike and Drusilla
- Daley’s Dog Years
- I Still Want More Puppies
- Barkin’ About
- Ruff Toy Reviews
- The Briese Moon
- Dogs Rock
- My Tail Hurts from Waggin So Much
- Paw Prints, Ears and a Tennis Ball
- Bocci’s Beefs