Tag Archives: Blog
It’s Wordless Wednesday but we have plenty to say 🙂 We are happy to announce that Chunyo is participating in his first giveaway (details below).
Some of you might remember that we reviewed Max and Ruffy’s Five Star Blueberry mini bites a while back. We love this product because of their healthy, organic ingredients. Chunyo is also quite the fan!
Powerhouse: Sweet Potato & Alfalfa (Grain Free) – These sweet potato treats are a fusion of two nutritional powerhouses, sun-cured alfalfa and sweet potatoes. Loaded with beta-carotene and dense in trace minerals, this nutritious dog treat packs health benefits and irresistible flavor!
A Few Details and How to Win?
- Giveaway begins Wednesday, May 4th and ends Sunday, May 8th. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, May10th! Winner will be selected using www.random.org
- “Like” Chunyo’s Corner Facebook Page
- Follow Chunyo’s Corner on Twitter (@chunyoscorner)
- Leave us a comment on this post. Tell us your dog’s favorite treat.
- Visit Max and Ruffy’s website and answer the following: When did Max and Ruffy’s begin making their dogs treats?
Thank you to Max and Ruffy’s and Good Luck!
It’s that time of year again – time to put our garden gloves on, gather our tools and get to work. Fun, huh? For some, I suppose. I am still working on my “love” for gardening. Dirt has never been my thing. I just always feel SO overwhelmed by our garden (plants are all over the house). But it’s got to be done whether I like it or not! I have tried putting it off – it’s never pretty.
We decided that this spring we are going to try to move some plants around and fill in some gaps with new plants. We are also going to try to keep it as pet friendly as possible (wish us luck on this one). Listen up gardeners – we are totally open to suggestions. Any??