Happy Friday! So glad the weekend is here! Woohoo! But we are also happy to announce the winners to the Cesar Canine Cuisine giveaway.
Another drumroll please….
The lucky winners are Benny and Lily
Congrats and enjoy!
Have a great weekend!
- Big prizes!
- Congratulations Benny & Lily!
A big thanks to Cesar Canine Cuisine for sending us their delicious products & cool t-shirt!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Cesar Canine Cuisine giveaway – tomorrow is the last day to sign up!!
Chunyo is one lucky dog!! He recently got really cool gifts in the mail. Cesar Canine Cuisine was generous enough to send us a package in the mail filled with food and treat samples and a super cute, bright colored t-shirt. Unfortunately or fortunately (whichever way you look at it) the t-shirt was not for Chunyo but for ME!! Woohooo!!
The package included a t-shirt, 2 bags of Softies Medley treats and 7 meals in the following flavors:
- Grilled Steak & Eggs flavor
- Filet Mignon flavor
- Chicken & Liver
- Grilled Chicken
- Chicken & Veal
- Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle
Now on to the good news (drum roll, please)! We received two packages – one for us and one for a lucky reader.
A few details and how to win?
- Giveaway begins Thursday, July 14th and ends Thursday, July 21st.. Winner will be announced on Friday,
- Winner will be selected using www.random.org
- “Like” Chunyo’s Corner Facebook Page (if you haven’t already)
- Follow Chunyo’s Corner on Twitter (@chunyoscorner) (if you don’t already)
- Leave us a comment on this post. Tell us what type of dog food you buy for your pooch.
- Spread the word.
- Open to U.S. entrants only
Which is Chunyo’s favorite flavor? Although he was a little suspicious of his bowl at first (first time having wet food) he quickly got over it. We mixed it with his food to avoid an upset tummy. His fav? Paws up to Chicken and Veal.
Hmm.. This is good..
Oh and the treats were a hit too! They come in super cool shapes.
Chunyo’s Corner has not been compensated in any way for this review. Opinions are all are own.